Stanleys

Stanleys

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beautiful Disaster

There are always so many awesome recipes on Pinterest and the pictures are always amazing too. I mean some women out there can really do it all with the cooking, sewing, photography and everything else, but Im trying!
These just made me laugh with how they turned out! I don't have a picture of how the cupcakes should've turned out but if you can imagine a hard mint chocolate shell covering all the white cream instead of the green doodles on top! haha

This was my attempt at my Homemade Girl Scout Samoas!! I literally dont understand how she got her's to look so perfect!
homemade samoa cookies
Needless to say, they tasted great and gave Ryan and I had good laugh, and hopefully you do too!

5 comments:

  1. your great, A for effort, and T for taste! that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a similar samoa girl scout cookie recipe and ours didn't look or taste good. It was pretty comical. Thanks for posting. I like seeing what people try from Pinterest and how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cup cakes were so good! Who cares how they look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol thats too cute and funny!!! they don't look that bad!

    ReplyDelete