Stanleys

Stanleys

Friday, May 4, 2012

Pantech

This is my Pantech phone which I've had for about 1 1/2 years and has been so good to me. Well after work on Tuesday I had forgotten that I put on phone in my jacket and totally washed it!!!!! I couldnt believe I did that! What a MELVIN! I've never done that and thought all was ruined! Lucky for me I have an amazing husband who is super smart and amazing. He took it apart and dried it overnight without ever turning it on and it worked!!! My phone actually turned on and is working perfectly fine!! I can't believe it went through a WHOLE WASHING MACHINE CYCLE and still works!!! So if you ever accidently wash your phone, DO NOT TURN IT ON, take it apart and let it air dry first or it will just short circuit and you can say good bye, but let it dry and hopefully your as lucky as I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment