Stanleys

Stanleys

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Running and Fishing

Yesterday was the Teton Dam Marathon and Tami, Jaynee, Ryan and I did the 5k!! It was so fun and I'm so proud of everyone, especially Ryan! He really doesn't like to run but he did it anyways and did really good!


 It was also free fishing day in the state of Idaho so Ryan and I went up to his friends cabin in Island Park and went fishing! It was crappy weather and actually snowed that evening, so thats why I look like Im dressed for January! haha Ryan caught about 5 of these brooke trout and I caught one! They were unfortunately too small to eat but maybe in Georgia we'll get some big ones.






5 comments:

  1. Ah! Cool. Should've came this weekend too for free fishing day. That was so much fun when we all went. And good for you guys and the 5k! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and what do the medals mean? Which one did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im really no sure if the medals mean anything

      Delete
  3. I miss Idaho! MY Ryan and I would have loved joining you and YOUR Ryan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thats great how our husbands have the same name

      Delete