Stanleys

Stanleys

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Waterbox

Vince LOVES playing outside! Whenever we go outside the first thing he usually looks for is his golf clubs. He loves really just carrying them around. He'll hit some balls but really just likes hauling them around with him. So cute :)


We got Vince a sandbox for his birthday back in January. Ryan told me to make sure to close the lid so rain wouldn't get in. I was pretty good about keeping it closed when we were done playing, but obviously got a little lax. Whoops! Our fun sandbox, turned into a waterbox. Hence, the title of my blog post :)
Nevertheless, we didn't let that ruin our fun, and Vince and his cousin made the most out of the dilemma! I thought it was great. Nothing a bath and a new change of clothes can't fix.





I can't finish a blog post without Mr Jake :)


No comments:

Post a Comment