Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Rattlesnake Ridge

We love living so close to Holly and Ella. It's been so fun this summer seeing each other almost weekly. It is so cute to see Vince and Ella play and have fun together.



Last Saturday we had a break from the intense heat and decided to go on a hike. I LOVE hiking and love living back in Washington with all the nature, forest, mountains and outdoor activities. There are so many great hikes in the area and we decided to do Rattlesnake Ridge.
Holly, Ella, my mom and Dal came with us, which was fun. The hike took a few hours and was a decent climb so we knew we needed to hike with the kids on our backs. Ryan had Vince, I had Jake and Holly had Ella!! Holly was a rockstar carrying her up!!
It was really fun and a great view up top!


I had to snap this picture of Jake sucking on his arm! This is Vince's signature mark!! Seriously he's done this probably since he was Jake's age. I remember the first time I noticed a red mark on his arm and asked Ryan if he knew what it was and he said, no. Then later, I notice Vince sucking on his arm and he was literally giving himself a hickie! haha But it's his comfort and so cute! He still does it all the time and apparently Jake likes it too!





2 comments:

  1. What a view!! Looks like a great hike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun...once ella stopped crying. Haha! Thanks for letting us come with! Seriously, I'm so glad that you guys live so close!

    ReplyDelete