Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Heavenly Fathers Blessings

July 16th, 2016
It was a beautiful day in Wisconsin. We decided to go to Green Lake for the day to go swimming and have fun. We were all caravaning with us leading when another van completely ran a stop sign and broadsided us causing us to roll 3 times.
Words can't describe all the different emotions that ran through my mind but my biggest concern was for my family. The fact that we were all alive was a huge blessing and I knew Heavenly Father had preserved us. Vince sustained the least amount of injuries with Ryan and Jake being life flighted to Madison for critical care. We all received blessings on scene and without saying all the details we were saved by the grace of God. I'm so grateful for all the prayers from family and friends and for the loving protection from our Father in Heaven.
 













I'm so grateful for my family and that we are all sealed for time and all eternity!
















1 comment:

  1. I had tears in my eyes looking at these pictures again. Such a miraculous recovery! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete