Stanleys

Stanleys

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ethans Baby Blessing Weekend







I got a new haircut! I've been thinking about going back to my natural hair color for various reasons but especially because I was sick of having to get my hair re-highlighted every couple months and spending all that money! So now I'm back to brown and love it! I also cut off about 5 inches and love the change! (Ryan wouldn't let me cut my hair above my shoulders, which is fine, he loves long hair! :) This weekend we got to go up to North Carolina to see Shalyse, Ben, Andrea and Ethan for Ethan's baby blessing! Since we only live about 5 hours away we HAD to come! On our way up we stopped at this big tourist place that was South of the North Carolina border! It was pretty cool but, out of season so we just looked in one of the shops. We got to stay the night at Shalyse and Ben's and had tons of fun! Andrea showed us all her books and baby Ethan was so cute and much bigger than we saw him in August! It was really fun just being with everyone and the blessing was great! We're so glad we had the opportunity to go and see everyone and the blessing!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Your hair is super cute! I've been thinking about cutting mine too and Jordan says not below the shoulders, just like Ryan! I bet it was nice to take a little road trip and see the Claytons! Love you!

    ReplyDelete