Stanleys

Stanleys

Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Holidays

Catch up! Ok, so we made it from Georgia to Washington in 3 days and had PERFECT weather!! Seriously, driving in the winter can be dangerous but we never ran into snow or ice! I was determined to take lots of pictures but only took like 5! lol Oh well, I have lots of good memories. This is us starting out in Georgia.
I had to take a picture of the temperature, I wish there was a date next to it showing that it was December 17th!! Seriously I don't think in my entire life its been the middle of December and it was 71 degrees!
Ryan was so tired driving through Illinois!
We stopped in St. Louis our second day at Jimmy Johns for lunch (love that place)! The middle one is a pickle! It was huge so I had to take a picture! haha
We went to Red Robin one night with a bunch of family and had a lot of fun!
We stayed at my family's home for Christmas then left down to Utah for Ryan's sisters wedding on the 28th in SLC. That was fun going to the wedding and seeing all Ryan's family and hanging out. We were able to move into our apt New Years Eve night and are finally unpacked, Ryan's started school and I'm searching for a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment