Stanleys

Stanleys

Friday, January 20, 2012

Genius Husband

I love my husband. Ryan is such a genius and always inventing these new things. He's such a mechanical engineer and is so cute how he loves to create and improve things. He seriously picked the perfect career for himself! He created these apparatus' on the wall to hang our pots and pans and even the lids! Its so nice because our kitchen is smaller in this apartment and there would be no room! He makes my life so much easier!
Then last night he finished fixing up his old electric razor that 99% of people would have probably thrown away because it was broken. But not Ryan! He whipped up some battery powered electrical thing and now it works perfect again!

I'm sorry but I can't help but brag, and he's so modest about it too!

4 comments:

  1. awesome Paige! But can you reach those pans!? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha of coarse I can! You remember how long my arms are! haha

      Delete
  2. This was hilarious to read because my dad is a mechanical engineer and is exactly the same way!! He will spend hours fixing something instead of going and buying a new one. He bought my brothers nerf guns for Christmas and one of them wasn't working very well, so he took it apart and made it shoot faster! Those mechanical engineers.....

    ReplyDelete