Stanleys

Stanleys

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baby Burp Cloths and Carseat Cover

I made some festive burp clothes for baby Vince!! I only had like 3 and realized I'm probably going to need a lot more! I used flannel for the back and terry cloth for the front! Pretty simple, I just traced another burp cloth I had, sewed right sides together except for a little hole where I flipped them inside out, then sewed that hole together and did a border around the rest! The carseat cover wasn't too bad either, mine's a little big but worked out well! I got my material at JoAnns and everyone should go there on Black Friday, they're having flannel prints on sale for like $1.50!! So I'm definitely stocking up!




2 comments:

  1. you will for sure want a lot of burb cloths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I always stock up at JoAnns around Thanksgiving! One year it was $.99/yard. I loved your Christmas wreath too! I think I'll make that next year! We miss your family!

    ReplyDelete