Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Halloween

Vince first Halloween was a success! He had 3 different costumes and rocked them all! Ryan and I carved pumpkins a few days before and had really fun. Ryan asked if I was going to make the same pumpkin face I do every year. I always thought it was cool but apparently it was a little boring, so we decided to have a little fun and make a competition out of it! It was fun and we put it on facebook to see who got the most votes. Ryan beat me by 1 point!! It was really fun and I'm excited for next year. 


Ryan did the cat and I did the skeleton

We didn't take Vince trick or treating because let face it, everyone would know the candy would be for Ryan and I! haha But we did sit out on the porch passing out candy and Vince in his costume. (Apparently that's what people in Georgia do, probably because it was 80 on Halloween!!) Ryan grew up in Wisconsin and me in Washington so it was always freezing or raining, so this was quite the treat.


A few months ago we watched our friends house while they went back to Japan to visit family and they brought us back this awesome, authentic outfit!! It finally fit and he was a doll!! Our little Japanese man!


This was when Vince and I went down to Florida (a few weeks ago to visit Tami) and there was a Halloween trick or treating on the University of Florida campus. This was all I had, a stud muffin/camo man but he was a hit with the ladies! ;)


My little bear


And finally this was going to be his original Halloween outfit but because it was 80 degrees he would've been one hot bear! Isn't he cute!!


1 comment:

  1. People sit out on their front porches in Florida too, I like it!

    ReplyDelete