Stanleys

Stanleys

Saturday, January 4, 2014

1st Birthday Party

Today we had a birthday party with all Vince's friends and it was so fun! We had 11 kids in our living room playing with toys and having a ball! I loved it and so did Vince! :) 

Elmo is Vince's favorite since my mom gave him an Elmo toy for Christmas so we decided to make him an Elmo cake! It was fun being able to use my cake decorating things too.



This was our inspiration! haha


So Vince can't have wheat or he gets bad eczema so we made him his own gluten free cake. The nose is a little messed up because the frosting piper kept getting clogged then shoot out a ton! haha Ryan and I had fun decorating the cakes.


I thought Vince would absolutely LOVE the cake and be eating nonstop since I've never given him any sweets but I was wrong. He had a mix of emotions as you can see from the pictures. He seemed to like the frosting at first but really didn't eat much. You can see in the videos, but he had fun! :)











Happy Birthday Mr Vince!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute cake! Ellie was the same way with cake at her first birthday. I'm sorry we couldn't be there, it looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute! I love the Elmo cake! Good job. I love that he didn't grab and eat at first. Face first. Haha. What a cutie. Happy Birthday Vince!

    ReplyDelete