Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Vince

Happy Birthday Vince!!! I cannot believe that Vince is 1! He has changed our lives for the better and brings us so much joy!  He is such a happy camper and I literally need to squeeze him daily! haha 
He is crawling like a champ and is pretty fast, especially when he wants something he's not supposed to have. He's been standing a lot on his own for a few second and kinda took his first little step today! He can walk really good holding our hands but none on his own yet, but I'm sure that will come soon. He is a really good eater and LOVES fruit and vegetables! He loves meat too! I would say his favorite foods right now are bananas, apples, carrots, ground beef, chicken, cheese, green beans and milk. He still has some allergy problems and can't have wheat, eggs or peanuts but his eczema is much better since we've figured out what's he's allergic to. He sleeps good at night and takes about 2 one hour naps. My mom gave him an Elmo for Christmas and he absolutely LOVES him! It's so cute!!! He just gets a huge smile and squeezes him so tight! He loves his new walker from Ryans parents for Christmas and loves moving around. He's becoming more of a cuddler and loves his mama and daddy. He's learned to wave and still loves pointing at everything. His favorite word is "WOW" and he says it all the time! Darling! He loves the books "Where's Spot" and "Good night Seattle" which we always read before naps and he loves things that open and close.
We have so much love for Vince I can't describe it in words. He makes us so happy and has taught me so much! Having Vince has really brought me true happiness and brought me closer to Christ! He is a precious gift and we are so grateful that we've been given the opportunity to be his parents!
We love you Vince!






Birthday boy


I made his favorite dinner, spaghetti


Birthday presents




3 comments: