Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Balla Vince

Vince LOVES basketball! It's so cute! A few months ago, I took him outside with me to shoot some hoops and he was going crazy! He loved watching me and was clapping, smiling, laughing. Since then we'll bring the ball inside and he'll play with it and points to it when he sees it on the porch. Recently since it's been warming up and he can walk around we'll go outside and "play" basketball. he loves picking up the ball and walking around with it. There has to be a ball for him and me, or there's a problem. haha





He's starting to venture to the grass and starting picking all the dandelions and trying to eat them!





2 comments:

  1. Paige he is so cute! I love the second picture of him! What a cute cute boy!

    ReplyDelete