Stanleys

Stanleys

Sunday, September 21, 2014

39 Weeks!!

Wow, baby is literally almost here!!! I can't believe how close it is. I really hope this is my last post before baby comes, but I guess we'll see. This has been a good pregnancy. Going through the Georgia summer is definitely something I would try to avoid next time if possible, but how can I complain when I get a baby at the end of it! :)
 If there was a rainstorm, Vince could literally stand under my stomach and stay dry! haha 
Baby come soon!!!


Vince is excited for baby, he's going to be a great big brother!!



4 comments:

  1. Aww LOVE the 2nd picture! Great smile! I'm so excited to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the first time I plopped on the bed on my tummy after Abraham was born and it felt like HEAVEN! I imagine you will feel the same way! Wish you a beautiful, fast, easy, and safe delivery and a beautiful healthy baby at the end of it! Love you! :) I'll be praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for your family! Vince is such a cutie! And you still look amazing for being so far along!

    ReplyDelete