Stanleys

Stanleys

Sunday, October 5, 2014

The First 10 days

Wow, Jake is already 10 days old. Things are going good here. My mom flew into town on Monday and has been a  HUGE help. I seriously don't know what I'd do without her. She is Vinces best friend. He loves his grandma Kelle and they have been playing and having fun nonstop. Vince is doing good adjusting and hasn't had any jealousy toward Jake. He will talk to him but not too up close and personal. He getting more used to him as time is going on.
Jake is a good content baby. He loves to be held and knows when you put him down. I forget how much newborns sleep. I'm so used to Vince but things are coming back. Vince seems like a GIANT compared to Jake! haha It seriously seems like his gained 10 lbs since we've had Jake because Jake is so much lighter. It's still crazy to think Ryan and I had 2 children but we love it. It's fun but crazy at times. Like I said it's nice having mom here to help :)


Dad with the boys during General Conference



This weekend has been great! It's so nice having Ryan home and it was General Conference. I love Conference and the inspired messages from the prophet and general authorities we get to hear.

 The weather was also beautiful it was 70 and low humidity with blue skies. Ryan was mowing the lawn when I got Vince up from his nap. As I went in to get Vince he heard Ryan mowing and stood up saying "lawn mower!" He immediately wanted to go out and "help" dad. It was so cute!!





Jake is just growing and growing. It's with how fast he is changing. We've been doing tummy time and he's doing pretty good getting his head up. Such a big boy :)

















Thankfully we've been able to have Jake use all Vince's old clothes. The other day mom was holding Jake and I remembered we had taken a picture of Vince in the same position and outfit.

This top one is Jake and the bottom is Vince. It's fun seeing the similarities and differences.




Look at those lips!



I gave Vince a haircut. He's getting so big!


I had to get a picture! He loves yogurt and is just a doll!



5 comments:

  1. I'm glad your mom can be there to help, and Vince is looking so big! I like those pictures of them in the same outfit. You can tell they're brothers, but they defiantly look different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love him!!! He's so tiny and cute! I already miss Logan being that tiny :( Glad your mom can be there to help, it's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look how long his toes are in that last picture! What a cutie, both of your boys! Vince looks a lot older! Love the video of him mowing the lawn with ryan, that's adorable! Cute, cute boys! You're a family of 4!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige wow he looks like you and I cant get over how perfect he is! Want to hold that baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! December is way too far off for me!

    ReplyDelete