Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!
I love Ryan so much!! He is truly my best friend and the best husband I could ever ask for!
Ryan made the day very special. He made us breakfast but not any breakfast but the same breakfast we had in Puerto Vallarta on our honeymoon. 
Juevos Divorciados with fresh squeezed orange juice!
So bomb!
He then watched the boys so I could go visit my grandma in the hospital. She just had open heart surgery and should be going home soon. It was so good to be able to go see her.



Later that night my aunt was so nice to watch the boys while we were able to go out on a date. We went out to Sushi for dinner with my mom and Dal. It was delicious :) 




Then we meet Sean and his girlfriend and Harrison for bowling. It was so fun!! Ryan, Harrison and I put a little wager on the game to make it extra fun. Whoever got the most points, got chocolate chip cookies made for them from the other person. And who won you ask?! 
Your's truly :)






I think this sums up the night :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day! Breakfast looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ryan is quite the chef. Making all of this homemade deliciousness. Yum! Glad you guys had a great Valentine's! Love the pic of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! Looks like you had a pretty eventful day!

    ReplyDelete