Stanleys

Stanleys

Monday, February 16, 2015

Lake Wilderness Park

We've had a really warm winter which has been nice but kind of weird at the same time. Nevertheless, we've tried to take advantage of all the non rainy days and get outside. We've gone to Lake Wilderness Park a few times which has a fun play area.







Jake can be serious sometimes it cracks me up! I love all these pictures of him and Vince

King Tut


My friend Katrina crotchet these boots! She's amazing
  



I could not stop laughing! Look at Jakes expression!




2 comments:

  1. Haha, his faces are so cute! I love the ones with them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lake Wilderness Park! It is soo pretty there. All the brother pics are soooo adorable. Ah! They're so little! That movie at the end...priceless. Ohhhh. Cute boys Paige.

    ReplyDelete