Stanleys

Stanleys

Friday, June 9, 2017

Haircut Time

Haircut time! 
I always cut the boys hair and don't get to crazy because:
A. I'm not a professional
2. The boys, mostly Vince hates getting his haircut
D. The boys could careless what their hair looks like at their age

I usually just go with the buzz because it's great for summers and it's quick and easy. Like I said, Vince usually hates getting his haircut but he did so much better this time! He even smiled beforehand.

Full disclosure: They always get to watch a show and get a treat after, but it works!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are adorable! Such big smiles! Will has the same pj pants as Vince. I cut our boys hair too. Ethan usually doesn't like it, but Will is usually all smiles about wearing the hair cutting apron and the buzzer tickling his head! lol Boys are so much fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete