Stanleys

Stanleys

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Twin Falls

Back in the beginning of May we went hiking over to Twin Falls. I love this hike because it is so beautiful!! The green forest you go through is incredible, especially with all the rain we had this year. It was fun too because Vince was able to hike the whole thing, maybe next year for Jake ;)





This tree has to be at least 500 years old and Im not exaggerating

This is crazy because it has to be my uncle Tom and I back in 1996!!! I dont even remember doing that either!






The boys always love throwing rocks in the water

1 comment:

  1. I am lovin' catching up on your blog! The pictures from all of your posts are great! I did laugh out loud on this post with the picture of Vince upclose with his batman shirt right toward the end with his funny face! Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete