Stanleys

Stanleys

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!

I think April Fools is a fun holiday but I've never done any huge pranks, just little fun ones. I found this website on Pinterest http://ladycreate-a-lot.blogspot.com/search/label/April%20Fool%27s with tons of great jokes! I should've posted this a couple days ago so you guys could use them, but you'll just be ready for next year! So Ryan got me this morning by putting oil in the liquid soap dispenser in the bathroom and then gluing the cup to the kitchen table! haha They were fun, but I got him! I put blue food coloring in his toothbrush bristles and his teeth turned blue! I guess, it really wasn't that big of a deal but it was funny to see him with a blue mouth and looking like he ate a blue lollipop for a couple hours! Hope you guys had some fun pranks too!

3 comments:

  1. Hahah! Those are great pranks! Wish you had some pictures of his blue teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That website has a lot of good ones! Will have to try some next year, really didn't do any this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL love the blue bristles/teeth! I would have love to see pics of that as well! You two are too cute, and so perfect for one another!

    ReplyDelete