Stanleys

Stanleys

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Homemaker

I found some fruit on sale the other day and decided to freeze it!! Growing up we would always make freezer jam and can applesauce but I don't have all the canning supplies and thought just freezing would be fine. I found this great website that gave me easy instructions and went to work!


Also yesterday I decided to finally clean my toaster! Now I've had this toaster since I first went to college and let's just say its got a lot of good use out of it. Slowly over time it's built up grease and crumbs stuck to it that I couldn't just wipe off and would give up and find something else to do.


Nastiness




This time I used some trusty baking soda and water and it worked!!




Go ahead and try it out, baking soda is a miracle worker!

No comments:

Post a Comment