Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's a BOY!!

We're having a BOY!! We are so excited and love him so much!! I had my first appt since moving to Georgia yesterday and was SUPER excited because everyone knows that around 20 weeks is when you get to have an ultrasound and see the baby. We met our OBGYN and really liked him, Dr. McDonough. He asked me a couple questions and went over my paperwork, then it sounded like he was ending the appt, so I asked if we were going to get to have an ultrasound and he said no because there wasn't any openings! I was like WHAT!!?? Ryan had got off work early and we totally thought we were going to get to see our baby today. So he went and checked to see if there were any and miraculously there were but, he said we might have to wait an hour but we didn't care! So he listened to the baby's heart beat and the routine stuff. We were going back to wait in the waiting room when the ultrasound tech was standing there waiting to bring us back!! It just kept getting better and better, I mean when are they actually waiting on you! So right away we found out he was a boy and were ecstatic!! Ryan's face was so cute!! You could see how proud and excited he was! I loved getting the ultrasound! It was incredible seeing our baby move and seeing all his bones, the heart, fingers, toes, lips, nose and ears!! Everything looked perfect and he weighed 13 oz!! He had his arms back up over his head like he was just relaxing in there and the coolest part was at the end she held it still and we could just see him playing around and enjoying himself!!! We are so excited to meet him!! I love being able to feel him move and just being pregnant is incredible! Ryan and I were talking about what a miracle being pregnant and having the ability to create children really is! Heavenly Father is so wonderful and I'm so grateful to Him for giving us this wonderful opportunity and ability to have children. There's no doubt in my mind that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love each and everyone of us so much! I'm so grateful to be carrying one of His children!



Here's a leg, very strong like his dad!


This one he's turned away from the screen but you can still see some toes and his body!

4 comments:

  1. It's crazy how many boy nephews we have in our family :) So excited for you guys and can't wait til January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shot of us cute little leg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see him! He is going to be so athletic and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahhh! I can't believe, a boy! You guys are going to be awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete