Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fun and cheap fall projects


I love crafting and doing projects!! Unfortunately sometimes they can get a little pricey and that is something I don't like. I was walking around Hobby Lobby looking at wreaths and some cost like $60 and even at Walmart they were like $20 and not really what I wanted! So I decided to give the Dollar Store a chance and it paid off! Literally it only cost me $4 to make this!! 
Here's what you need:

Christmas wreath (the Dollar store had cheap thin ones so I bought a big and a smaller one to fit inside and tied them together
Fall colored spray paint (mine was obviously red)
glitter
fake leaves
cute pumpkins or any fall decor
glue gun

It was really simple. We just spray painted the wreaths and I poured some glitter on them before they dried then glued on the leaves and pumpkins and wa-la!! Even Ryan was impressed and hey it only costs $4!!


3 comments: