Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Maryland Fried Chicken

   

         This is where Ryan and I had dinner last night. So I joined this Living Social website which has these pretty cool deals that they send you via email and Maryland Fried Chicken popped up one day. Well there's one pretty close to us in Evans which we have wanted to try and the deal was 2 full meals for $7, so I figured, what the heck! Lets do it! So last night we go to the one by us and as I'm giving the voucher to the cash register she tells me it's for the one in downtown Augusta. So we say ok, we already bought the deal and I was hungry so we make our way downtown. We both had never been this far downtown and weren't surprised when we arrived! It was pretty ghetto but the chicken and fries were decent and was an experience. Needless to say, we'll probably never go there again, especially in downtown Augusta but at least I know now to read the whole deal and where it's at!

No comments:

Post a Comment