Stanleys

Stanleys

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Transformation

I've had this mirror for a little over 2 years and felt like it needed some love but wasn't sure what to do. We actually got it the first summer we were married up in Northern Wisconsin at the races in Crandon for like $4! I was walking through Hobby Lobby and found this turquoise painted mirror and fell in love and got my inspiration.

The primed stage


Painted


Finished!! I don't think this picture gives the turquoise justice, it's a really bright and beautiful color and I love it!


Oh and here's Vince and I at 23 weeks!


3 comments:

  1. Paige you are seriously so cute, and I love the name!! Also that mirror turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and crafty! I love it. You totally inspire me, oh and by the way your tummy is so CUTE!!!! Can't wait to see Vince!

    ReplyDelete