Stanleys

Stanleys

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hey there big haircut

I've changed my hair, I feel like, a lot. Long short, layers, straight, bob, highlights, blonde and even a perm in 7th grade! haha But I've had it long since Ryan and I got married 3 years ago and really liked it. Well little did I know, or people had said but I really didnt think it would be this bad, your hair falls out after you have a baby. I mean FALLS OUT!! It didn't happen right away, for a couple months everything was fine, then it started coming out like crazy, when I showered, brushed my hair and then I could literally just pull out like 20 strands at a time and it would be all over the house and Vince. You get the picture. It was time for a change. It took a little convincing and negotiating with Ryan (he loves my long hair) but it the end I won, obviously. I cut off 7 inches! I wanted to do 10 and donate it but it would have been way to short for comfort! It's now very easy to maintain and the shedding has decreased significantly!!! It's fun for a change and the nice thing is it will always grow back!




3 comments: