Stanleys

Stanleys

Friday, August 9, 2013

Mr Vince 7 months old

Mr Vince! Oh there's so much to say about our little man! I love him more and more everyday and everyday I dont see how I can love him more!! Being a mom is the best! So I've been slacking on the blog and I have a new goal to post something a least once a week. So I missed last month so this will be 6 and 7 month pictures and info. 
Vince is such a happy boy and has learned to laugh a lot more. He sits up like a champ and is so close to crawling!! He actually goes backwards and its so cute. He rolls around and moves but juts doesnt have the crawl quite down. I really think it will happen by the time we go to Washington in 2 weeks. He's eating food pretty well, usually once or twice a day. I thought he would've taken to it faster but he's starting to like it more and more and I think it's because Im making it better. We started with rice cereal which he liked and then I tried adding some avacado, peas and carrots which he didnt like, he actually gagged on the carrots!! But after some time and I've pureed the food better (Im trying to do homemade baby food which is pretty easy and way cheaper) he's liking more. He really likes oatmeal, sweet potatoes, apples and doing better with peas. It's so cute to watch him eat and just learn and grow!
He sleeps through the night great! He goes to bed around 7 and sleeps til about 7 too which is nice and take 2-3 naps during the day. He says mama and dada and Im pretty sure he knows what he's saying, he says other things like nana, ba, hi and random babbling. No teeth yet and I think he hair is starting to get thicker the bald spot in the back is gone so I know we're making progress! He loves when I sing songs to him, he gets really excited! He loves to put everything in his mouth too. He's a pretty content baby but likes to talk and will let you know if he's not getting enough attention! We love him so much and are so grateful we get to be his parents!


6 months old, he has his Chad Hord shirt on from off road racing in Wisconsin


This picture I imagine him saying, "Now let me tell you a story.." haha


Oh he's really good at sitting in the shopping cart, he's so cute because he sits straight up and holds on to the bars. So many people stop to comment and say how cute he is!


He's rocking back and forth, so close!



Happy Boy!


Vince says "Hi"


Crawling Backwards


2 comments: