Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Life in Georgia

Life in Georgia is good! Its been pretty hot and humid but it actually cooled down a lot! I mean we're talking low 70s today!!! Crazy for August and it felt pretty good!

 So Vince has been eating solids for about 2 months and this has been his "high chair." It's been great but can make your back pretty sore, so we decided to buy a high chair. I talked to my friend Jaynee who recommended getting wheels, and boy did we make the right choice. He loves been pushed around the kitchen and house! haha





Big boy in his new high chair!


The other day Ryan was playing with Vince on the piano while I was in the kitchen making dinner. After a minute or so I swore I saw Ryan go in the other room out of the corner of my eye, but I still heard Vince playing on the piano so I look and Ryan had set him up in the Bumbo!! It was too cute not to take a picture!



Haha so Ryan was getting the bath ready for Vince while I was getting him ready and undressed. I got him undressed a little too early and was holding him on my hip, talking to Ryan and waiting for the bath to finish filling when I feel something warm on my stomach!! Vince peed on me! haha Lesson learned!


Vince loves his food. He eats, apples, sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrots, peas, bananas and oatmeal! He still doesnt like carrots alone but I've learned the art of mixing vegetables with apples or sweet potatoes and he loves it!






Vince and dad playing


Melts my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh he is so cute! Peeing and bath time...you're not the only one. I just don't hold ella so I have to clean the carpet instead of a shirt...haha. Vince is so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pictures. I am finally catching up! Vince is so adorable! I too have been peed after bath time. Can't wait to see the three of you!

    ReplyDelete