Stanleys

Stanleys

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week of Will

We watched my nephew Will for a week while his parents went on a cruise. It was quite a week, I felt like I had twins! Vince LOVED having Will around, it was so cute to see him!! Vince would hear Will wake up and run into his room after I opened the door. Then run to his pack n play and smash his face into it to say hi! He's going to be such a good big brother!! We had fun but I was pretty tired by the end of the week! :)

Mr Will was a VERY good eater, could keep up with Vince which impressed us!

They were so cute in their highchairs. They would try to share food if they were close enough

They LOVED looking out the window at everything. Vince also loved touching Will's head :)



Will is only 11 months so still drinks a bottle and Vince was fascinated by it! He would watch and try to take it away, then I'd have to explain, "No, this is Will's drink." Then get him his and they'd drink next to each other! So cute!


They played together really good, I was impressed there was only a few times of time outs! :)


Will absolutely LOVED the Johnny Jump up!! He was so cute, he would jump and jump and just laugh and smile! So precious!!

Vince would try to jump too! So cute!


Best buds!






2 comments:

  1. Oh that's great! Those boys are going to loves those pics when theyre older:) Seriously though. Way to be such an awesome Aunt! I bet it was a lot of work...but a prep for whats coming! Yay! And vince is totally looks like he's already taking on the big brother roll which will be helpful for you!

    ReplyDelete