Stanleys

Stanleys

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Baby #2


Yes, we're pregnancy and so excited! Baby's due date is Sept 30th, I'm predicting Oct 2nd because the 2nd is a popular day in our family. My birthday is Dec 2nd, Vince's is Jan 2nd and Ryan and my anniversary is April 2nd (tomorrow, 4 years baby!)!! 
I'm 14 weeks and starting to feel a lot better which is nice. I felt nauseated off and on, more on than off for about a month. It doesn't sound that bad but it was no fun. I was definitely tired! More than with Vince, but that's probably because I have Vince this time. :) I am getting more energy now too which is so nice. Other than that, everything is going great. People have asked how this pregnancy is compared with Vince and I really feel like it's close to the same. I had a good pregnancy with Vince so I hope it continues! :) Baby is doing great, we've had an ultrasound and have been able to listen to baby's heartbeat and it's perfect. Oh yes and I'm definitely showing earlier than last time. :)


7 comments:

  1. So excited!! And happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This makes me so happy! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!!! Love your clever announcement! And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and happy anniversary! I'm so glad you are feeling well! Having two kids has been a wonderful blessing for me and I know it will be for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayyayayayayayayaya! your family picture looks adorable too!

    ReplyDelete