Stanleys

Stanleys

Monday, August 25, 2014

35 weeks and our new bed frame!

5 more weeks to go!! We are so excited to meet our new little man and can't believe it's a little over month til he arrives. This pregnancy has been very good but the heat is definitely getting to me. I seriously have never been this hot in my life!! Thankfully summer is starting to come to an end and hopefully will be a little cooler in Sept. At least if the humidity could decrease I would be ecstatic. :)


Ryan made our bed frame and had it finished a little but ago but I haven't gotten around to posting it. It is AWESOME! I have to brag about my husband a little but. He seriously can fix and build anything and everything. He is not just an engineer, he's an engineer! He's so smart, ambitious and creative and has been able to save us a lot of money and make some neat things. We are very blessed and he's used his talents and gifts not only to bless our family, but is always serving others. I am one lucky lady :)







2 comments:

  1. Love your baby bump picture, so excited to meet my new nephew! The bed frame looks great! Great job Ryan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Paige you look great! Your living room looks awesome as well! I love the mirror above the fireplace! Very nice! And duh! Ryan is awesome! I seriously didn't know he was so good at this bed making business. I loved your first one in rexburg, but this one is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete