Stanleys

Stanleys

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Life and a New Job!

Summer has been fun! Since we got back from Washington my little brother Nick was visiting his cousins who live like 5 miles from us! So we took him out to ice cream one night and Vince LOVED it! It was his first own cone and he gobbled it up! :)


Our garden has been doing awesome and we even canned some stewed tomatoes a few weeks ago. Vince LOVES and I mean LOVES the cherry tomatoes! Ryan dug up some of the carrots to see how they were doing and they're making good progress.

I LOVE this picture!! This is from Washington at the beach house. Vince loves his daddy!

I got a job!Since we moved to Georgia and had Vince I hadn't been back to work and felt fine about it. Well a few months ago I got the impression that I should seek prn work. After praying about it, we felt right to go back to work very part time to keep up my skills. It's been 2 years since I worked but everything came back really quick which has been a huge blessing from Heavenly Father. It's been great how everything has worked out well. I'm only working twice a month on a med/surg floor which is perfect for our family. I really didn't want to work much at all because I want to be home with Vince but didn't want to lose my license. It's been fun and I'm enjoying it!

32 weeks!


I had a baby shower for my friend yesterday so Ryan took Vince to the park. He loves the slide and loves watching this video :)





4 comments:

  1. You are the CUTEST pregnant lady! So excited you only have 8 weeks left!! Congrats on the job, sounds like it was meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige you look so cute!! I'm sure you rocked your new job, and I love that picture of Ryan and Vince!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are adorable pregnant. you should be pregnant more often! :) prn is the way to go. that's what i did and want to get back into it now that we've moved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are liking your new job! Love that picture of Ryan and Vince too!

    ReplyDelete