Stanleys

Stanleys

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I love Christmas with all the goodness and happiness it brings. First off, to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ and everything He has done for the world. Then all the other fun festivities. The music, food, presents, service, love, decorations and magic of the season. We were able to have Ryan's family come visit which was a blast. His parents drove out from Wisconsin with their 3 youngest children. Then one of Ryans brother and his family and a sister and her family came up to join us and 2 other siblings and their families! Ryan had 7 of his 8 siblings all together for Christmas! We did lots of fun activities and I'm kicking myself because I didn't get any pictures!! I'll just have to borrow some from my sister in law ;)



Santa made a special trip over to visit the boys. I really didn't know how Vince was going to react since this was his first year of starting to understand Christmas and Santa. He did great! He jumped right up on Santa's lap and told him everything he wanted: tools and cookies :)


I did get 2 pictures of when Vince and 2 of his cousins were playing. He had a blast with everyone and hope to see them again soon



No comments:

Post a Comment