Stanleys

Stanleys

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Washington with my family, which was a first for me in 8 years! It was great to be at my grandpa's house with all the family. We have so much to be grateful for :)
The next day we got snow!! It was fun to go out and play. 
  
Vince's first snowman


Pure joy!


My love



Holly and Ella came to visit and Ella and I were wearing the same outfit. She wasn't so sure about taking a picture with me :)



I think you can see on Vince's face how much fun he was having at the ward Christmas party




My boys






2 comments:

  1. Fun! Love the pictures of the boys and the one of you and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I can't tell you how happy those pictures of vince in his big coat and snow pants makes me! Ahhh it makes me giddy inside! I love your kids and you guys and I'm so happy you live up here! Love the last picture of Jake! Look at those eyes!

    ReplyDelete