Stanleys

Stanleys

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Claytons Visit

As I mentioned during Christmas, Ryan had 7 of his 8 siblings up in Washington visiting. Well his other sister who lives in North Carolina was able to come visit with her family after the holidays. They have 3 young kids and were able to stay with us at out house for a few days which was so much fun. Again, Vince had a blast being with his cousins. One of the days we drove up to Snoqualmie Falls to sight see and it was gorgeous! I love living back in Washington!












Jake is getting so big and getting really good at tummy time. He holds his head up great and can usually roll over from front to back!



Ryan made this table from scratch in about 4 hours. He is amazing and did such a good job! It's perfect for Vince and his little friends. He loves "Vince's table" :)





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the table Ryan made for vince! It's so perfect. And I still can't believe how fast he got it done. I have PLENNNNNNTY of pics from Shalyse and Ben's visit that you are more than welcome to grab. I'll have my blog post up...soonish...lol...if you see any you want, take them or let me know if I can get you singles.

    ReplyDelete