Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Birthday Party!

I turned 24 last Friday and it was a GREAT Birthday! I was able to talk to lots of family and friends and Ryan made the day so special! He is so cute and knows that since we moved to the south and I discovered Cracker Barrel it is my favorite restaurant! They have this blackberry jam that is delicious and Ryan bought me some! So when I woke up he had made me homemade biscuits (he is an AMAZING cook btw) and had this present for me to open in the morning and said it was thefirst thing I had to do! So I did and it was a box of Christmas lights!! I love Christmas lights and we have a couple strands around our apt and I have them on like all day, literally, lol! So i was excited for more but really didn't understand why I had to open that first thing in the morning. So I make my biscuit and put honey on it and Ryan texts me asking if I opened my present and I said, "Yes! Thanks for the Christmas lights!" Then he was like, "Did you open the Christmas lights box?" At that point I felt like a Melvin and realized he just used that empty box to hide the Cracker Barrel jam in and I was supposed to use that on my biscuits that he made, BEFORE work which he had to get up at like 5:30!!! He's seriously the best husband in the world!!

So around noon I was talking to Laurie who had called to wish me a Happy Birthday and in walks Ryan!!! I was so surprised to see him and he said that the sewer lines at work broke and they had to send everyone home!!! So poop made my day even more special by letting my husband come home early from work! haha We got to go shopping and Ryan was so patient and waited probably over an hour at least while I was shopping and trying on clothes. Then he took me out to...... Cracker Barrel! haha But he made it super special!! So little background story. When we were driving out to Augusta it was Sunday and we had to eat dinner and we went to Cracker Barrel. They have these daily specials and on Sunday, is Sunday fried chicken, and oh my!! It is amazing! Although, it was bitter sweet because the food was so good, but I could never get it again because we don't go out on Sundays!!! So Ryan called Cracker Barrel a couple days before my birthday and asked if they could specially make me the Sunday fried chicken!!! It was amazing and awesome!!

Then we came home and he made made me BTS cake!! Its so good (as you can see we had some the night before when he was making it! haha) It was such a great birthday! I love my husband so much!!! He always makes me feel so loved!! Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes and I love all my family and friends too!

6 comments:

  1. you look great!!!!!!! love the half eaten cake.

    i had trouble leaving you a comment. i'll start following you and see if that helps.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww my brother is soo cute! I especially loved the part when he called a few days before to have the Sunday Fried Chicken made for you! It seems like you guys are enjoying Georgia and can't wait to see you really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a great birthday!!! We love and miss you tons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are so freakin hilarious. Paige you make me laugh so much. You thought you got Christmas lights for your birthday. I love that and I love that Melvin comment. Such a Paige thing to say! I can't wait to see you guys during Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great day. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete