Stanleys

Stanleys

Friday, December 9, 2011

Gotta Love a Bargain!

So I LOVE to find good deals!! I just get so excited and loving telling people how cheap I can find somethings! I think its because my mom was so frugal and taught us how to be frugal growing up. We shopped at Good Will all the time and if someone commented on my outfit, I loved saying I got it at Good Will and people being like, "Really?!" There's this store called Plato's Closet and I really fell in love when I was living in Utah. Its the best!! Its all these nice hand-me-downs clothes for a WAY good price! Well in Augusta there's a Plato's Closet but also they have another one called Uptown Cheapskate and its just as good! So for my birthday I went shopping and here's what I found!




All for a grand total of $23.50!!! I got 4 really cute (well at least I think so) shirts for less than $25! I was so excited and love them all! I love deals! Don't be ashamed to shop at thrift stores, I think its smart, saves money, and is fun!

1 comment: