Stanleys

Stanleys

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Lord is Watching Out for us

My younger brother Harrison has been out on his mission for 9 months now!!! I can't believe how fast that's gone by. He's serving in the Knoxvillle, Tennessee mission and is currently in Chattanooga, TN which is only like 4 hours from us!! (That would be awesome if we saw him when we drive through Chattanooga on Friday, on our way up to Washington!) Anyways so my mom got a call from his mission president saying, Harrison is fine, BUT he got hit by a truck!!! He was crossing the street and the truck made a right hand turn, somehow not seeing Harrison and hit him! It was a big 2500 Chevrolet too! Thankfully he only hurt his knee and little and it should be fine in a week or two. Harrison said his companion that was 50 yards ahead of him heard it! I can't believe it!! That really testified to me that the Lord is protecting His missionaries and Harrison has work to do!!! I'm so proud of him serving his mission and he is doing so well!! I love my brother and the wonderful work he is doing! I love the Lord with all my heart and give thanks for all the blessing He has brought into my life each and everyday! If you are not LDS and reading this and want to know more information about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or otherwise known as the Mormon church, visit mormon.org! Its a great website and even a more greater church!
Him and his mission president and his wife
He's on the very left and with some other missionaries
Harrison is on the right

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That must have been scary news to hear, but I am so happy that he is going to be okay! Such a great testimony of how blessed we are each day, and how important our dear missionaries are! I'm so thankful for the work your brother is doing!

    ReplyDelete