Stanleys

Stanleys

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Beach House

My grandpa and bestemor (grandma in Norwegian) have this beach house up in Anacortes area that is amazing. We grew up always going there and was so much fun! We had tons of adventures, played on the beach, explored, went crab hunting, boating, clamming, explored islands, built forts and tons more! It was a kids paradise. 
While I was in Washington, mom, Harrison, Vince and I went up and met grandpa and bestemor at the beach house. We stayed over night and had fun both days. It was so nice to be back and walk along the shore and enjoy the San Juan area!


Grandpa and Harrison going to get the crab pots in the morning. It was neat because there was tons of fog and we watched them disappearing into the bay.




Crab is so good but not too glamorous when you're preparing it!


Grandpa and Harrison cleaning the crabs


Mom and mister Vince on the beach



Bestemor and Vince


Harrison and I were shooting cans with the gun. Harrison is good enough to try for the next season of Top Shot!


4 Generations!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I can't get over how cute vince is. He just makes me so happy. Looks like fun though! Harrison is good enough to try for Top Shot :) You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete