Stanleys

Stanleys

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Trip to Washington

Vince and I went up to Washington a couple weeks ago for 2 weeks and had a BLAST!! Ryan had to stay home and work but was greatly missed and thank him for letting us go. Vince did really good on the plane ride, which I was kind of nervous about but a huge blessing because we got the seat next to us open so I was able to bring on his carseat so he had his own seat. Every time I fly (which is barely ever) I always ask if theres any extra seats and if I can have one for the carseat and there usually always is, so take advantage all you mamas out there! ;) 
It was really fun when we first got there we were able to see my sister Tristyn and her family right before they left. I had never met Kai and it had been a while since I had seen her husband Kurt and little girl Gracie. They are so cute and getting so big!




It was really hard getting them all together and to look. This was the best shot! haha


Little Miss Gracie


Sean had to try on Vince's socks! haha, he cracks me up


Popeye arms


Mom wanted to do a bath in the sink and didnt realize how big he'd gotten. Lets just say the rest of the baths were in the bathtub and the counters got a little wet!



Uncle Harrison and Vince were best friends


Harrison wanted to feed Vince


Haha it was his first time, thats what Vince looked like after my first time feeding him too! It's a messy job!


The next day grandpa took us all out on the boat on Lake Tapps and was so fun!! We went waterskiing and tubing! It was so fun and I was sore for a week but totally work it.


Grandma and Vince


Looks at those legs!


Grandpa and Vince


This stayed on him for about 2 seconds. He doesnt really have a neck so it was hard to put on and very uncomfortable. We just held on to him really tight and he really liked the boat and it lulled him to sleep


Passed out!



Dont' see this in Georgia!


No comments:

Post a Comment