Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Escape to Ravensdale

My aunt and uncle have a pretty amazing house. It's gorgeous, lots of property, basketball court, pool, fire pit, shooting range and more! It's great. So this year they wanted to have a family camp 
out at their place! It was so much fun!! First of all being with all the family is the best but there was great food, games, swimming, ATV rides through the forest, basketball, badmitten, wiffle ball and more!! It was over Labor Day weekend and we could not have asked for better weather! Ryan and I are pumped for next year!

Mom and Vince swimming


Tayler and Vince around the fire


Grandma and Vince


Vince playing memory with the cousins


All the girl grandchildren



Look at those eyes!


Uncle Harrison and Vince


Basketball


Wiffle Ball


Camping


Around the fire


Tayler loved Vince



I love this picture of Lucy and Vince at the small table!


1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of just you! And Vince! Seriously every comment I could post on all of your blog posts...Oh I just love his smile. So cute! Can't wait to spend more time with you guys.

    ReplyDelete