Stanleys

Stanleys

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

More Washington Fun

The best thing about going back home was being with family! I love my family so much and had a blast with them! Here's lots more pictures with the fam.

Uncle Harrison and Vince



Big boy over at grandmas


My parents redid the kitchen this summer and it looks awesome!! I wish they would've taken a before picture but it was all golden oak with gold handles, red paint and no backsplash. They redid the counters, repainted the cabinets, walls, new cabinet doors, new appliances, awesome backsplash and lots of hard work!


I love this picture!!



Uncle Sean and Vince



Grandma Kelle and Vince!

Vince and I were able to go up to Shoreline to visit my sister-in-law Holly and Kelly and Steve. It was so fun seeing them and being able to hang out for the evening. Vince loved watching Ella and being able to play with his cousin!









2 comments: