Stanleys

Stanleys

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Best Day in March, thus far

Today was a GREAT day! First off, it's my little brother Seans, birthday!! Happy Birthday Sean! Secondly and the rest of my reasons is my two favorite men in my life, Ryan and Vince!!! Ryan had been gone for business for the past couple days, getting home last night, so we spent all together as a family and it was so good! We cleaned up the backyard, the weather was sunny and warm, went on a walk, did errands together and had a BBQ on the back porch. Seriously, so good!! I'm a very blessed woman! :)

Vince loved being out of the deck cruising around, checking things out, but knew to not touch the BBQ because it was hot. We'll say, "don't touch, it's hot." Then he'll say, "hot," it's so cute!


I won this cilantro plant at a Bunco party and LOVE it!! Can't wait to use it and it's growing so well, thanks Jenny!


This is where our future garden is going. We bought a bunch of seeds today and already started growing some in egg cartons to get them going. We are so excited!!!




He was just exploring, it's so fun to watch him in his own world



My love


We don't have a lawn table but re-purposed a table from college. Thanks Jordan and Courtney, remember this table?! Food was delicious!

Look at this face!

Eating his BBQ

I think the picture says what he thought of it :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. It looks beautiful there! Your yard looks awesome! Vince is cute as always. Love your family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!!! I'm loving the warm weather we are getting as well!

    ReplyDelete