Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy boy, sick boy

These first 2 pictures are from a couple weeks ago right before church. I actually put a tie on him and he was TOO CUTE!! Love my little man!



On St Patrick's Day, we had a sick boy in the house. :( He woke up with a fever and felt crummy all day. Thankfully it was short lived and he was better the next day, but this Irish lad wasn't doing any jigs. I was able to catch some smiles for a few moments after one of his naps though.

He absolutely LOVES looking out his window. He loves looking at all the cars go by and the birds, and will tell me them. 


Another new thing is he LOVES the dish towels I hang on the oven door. He takes them all the time dragging them around like they're his blankie. I'll find them scattered all over the house. I'll need one to dry my hands or dishes and it's gone, Ss I put a new one out and sure enough he comes in a snatches it! haha It's pretty funny and cute. I have no idea why he likes them so much. He'll also substitute a white onsie on occasion if it's nearby. :)





This is later in the afternoon when he was TIRED. He NEVER lays down like this for more than a few seconds unless he's exhausted. It looked so cute, and I had to take some pictures before putting him back in bed.




1 comment:

  1. Awwwe! Sweet boy! I love him in a tie. Ella used to carry around our drying towels from the kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete