Stanleys

Stanleys

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Brothers

I LOVE MY BOYS
The older they get the more fun we are having in this house. It's so fun to see them starting to interact and actually PLAY together. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of non sharing that we are working on, but the moments where Vince shares and plays with his brother are the best!
The other day Vince and Jake were under the kitchen table laughing at each other and Vince wanted Jake to come out, so I said if he crawled out, Jake would probably follow him. Vince led and Jake followed right behind! It was the cutest!


I spotted this gem the other day and had to snap a picture!! Reading in the laundry basket :)




I can't believe how BIG Jake is getting!


Ok, this isn't about brothers but I had to throw this picture in. The other morning, Vince and I came out to the front door and saw 2 deer eating our blackberry bushes!! I was shocked to see them but it was pretty cool!







So we are renting a house on the Cedar River which is awesome. It's double awesome because Ryan made a little path and play area down at the shore so Vince can throw rocks and we can wade in the water.
Side not: Vince absolutely LOVES throwing rocks in the water, so this is triple awesome for him ;)


Vince and Jake in the car shopping cart. Jake has graduated from being in his car seat in the shopping cart to now being able to sit up! Such a big boy!


My mom bought this castle at Ikea and it's an absolute favorite when we go to grandmas

Hugs :)


1 comment: