Stanleys

Stanleys

Saturday, June 13, 2015

How to Properly Mix Adams Peanut Butter

To say I love peanut butter is an understatement. 
I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!
Seriously I eat it everyday! My favorite is Adams because there's no hydrogenated crap and its all natural. I absolutely love the crunchy kind and I love that you don't have to put it in the fridge.
The only downfall is the initial mixing. If you've ever had Adams, you know what a pain in the buns it is to stir it up because the oil and the peanut butter are separated. You try to stir it and the oil spills out, you have to have forearms like my husband and if you don't mix it good enough, its all dry at the bottom. No good.
So I usually make Ryan do it (he's so kind :). Well, the other day he came up with the genius idea to use power tools to stir it and it WORKED!! haha He attached a beater to his drill and it was like butter!
So the new and improved method to stir Adams peanut butter. 
I think we need to patten this ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment