Stanleys

Stanleys

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Jakes 1st haircut

Both my boys were never known for their locks of love when they were babies. 
In fact right before Vince was born they did an ultrasound and the tech was like, "Oh, I can see his hair hear on the ultrasound!" So I'm thinking he was going to come out like Bigfoot and this head full of hair and there was barely anything! haha
 I didn't give Vince his first haircut until he was 18 months and Jake followed suit. It still wasn't extremely long but, it was starting to enter the mullet phase and I felt it was time.
I've always cut Ryan's hair, even back when we were dating, and knew I wanted to do the same with my boys. My aunt cut Vince's for the first time when he was 18 months and I watched, and felt like I could handle Jake's hair this time. It's hard because their hair is so wispy and they want to move around a ton. We put on a show and did my best. There were a few patches but I think it turned out well and Jake can pull off anything, he's just so darn cute:)





Don't worry, the patches weren't noticeable after a week :)

1 comment: