Stanleys

Stanleys

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Urban Adventure Quest

We LOVE the Amazing Race! We have watched all the seasons and even seriously considered applying for a season! (But we couldn't leave the boys for over a month).
A few months ago my friend Jaynee told me about this fun thing called Urban Adventure Quest. They did it in Savannah, GA and had a blast. It's like a little Amazing Race. They are in cities all over the US and conveniently there was one in Seattle. You log onto their website then there was about 20 questions that would take you around the city, solving riddles, puzzles and other things.
It was so fun!! And it was so fun doing it with my love! I honestly felt like we were on our honeymoon for part of it. Running around Seattle having a blast. 
I love Ryan!!





There was a PEMA convention going on with wanting them to free the whales from the Seattle aquarium. Haha we were cracking up

Haha I was supposed to be pointing at Pikes Place





Gum Wall



2 comments: