Stanleys

Stanleys

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

We love the outdoors

The weather has been beautiful!! It really feels like summer is already here. We've had some great days and we take advantage of it.


My brother Harrison gave us this BB gun and Ryans showing Vince how to shoot

This is from my backyard! I love where we live

A month ago we did a hotdog roast in the backyard and it was so fun. The boys love hotdogs and had a great time










Found a bald eagle on one of our walks


Ok this is random, but I was in Tacoma for some classes I needed to take for work and I saw this HUGE tree right in the middle of town. It is GIGANTIC and so cool I had to take a picture.
I love how they're left it too!





Across the street there's a field with sheep in it and the boys love to come look at them. I pull them over the in the wagon and we go watch and talk to them. It's been fun because there's been 3 or 4 lambs born in the past 3 months. I can't even really tell they're pregnant and then the next day there's another lamb!


There's our barn and shop, looking from where the lambs live


Busy working in the yard!



1 comment:

  1. It has been so beautiful out! Glad you guys are enjoying your new place!

    ReplyDelete